Fine Organic Dark Chocolate and Fine Organic Cocoa Powder
Our Organic Dark Chocolate comes in six varieties:
- 60% Chocolate: sweet and rich with an intense and complex chocolate flavour
- 71% Chocolate: strong bitter-sweet with extra fruity cocoa flavour notes
- 82% Chocolate: Strong, dry cocoa flavour with very intense fruity notes
- Nib-A-Licious: Crispy and delicious cocoa nibs (pieces of roasted cocoa beans) in our 60% chocolate
- Salty-Licious: Our 71% chocolate with Caribbean Sea Salt! Sweet, salty and chocolaty.
- 100% Chocolate: Pure cocoa flavour, savory and delicious, light acidic fruity notes, perfect for any chocolate recipe requiring unsweetened chocolate or to eat as a strong savory snack!
(Click on Circles to enlarge)
Available in USA
Available in Canada
Our Nib-A-Licious bars just won the the Silver Medal at The London Academy of Chocolate
Our 82% bar won the 2011 Silver Medal fromThe London Academy of Chocolate Awards!
Our 71% bar won the Silver Medal from The London Academy of Chocolate Awards in 2008.
Organic Chocolate bars (3 oz/85 gr) Ingredients: Organic cocoa beans, Organic raw cane sugar, fresh Organic cocoa butter (no added cocoa butter in our 82% and 100%), Organic soy lecithin (an emulsifier).
Pure Organic Cocoa Powder (6oz/170gr recloseable pouches):
Pure and delicious, perfect for hot-chocolate, chocolate ice-cream, baking, etc. Grenada’s cocoa is known for its extra rich flavour and strength. Our Organic* Cocoa Powder is uniquely rich and flavourful because of our small-scale relatively low-pressure cocoa butter press and, of course, because of the special taste of our cocoa beans!
*Certified Organic according to the USDA-NOP final rule by CERES (Certifier of Environmental Standards) GmbH/Certfied according to regulation EEC 2092/91 by CERES GmbH
All our bars are suitable for ovo-lacto vegetarians Suitable for vegans, Kosher certified, Halal certified & Free from latex.
Everything we make is Free from
- all animal products
- peanuts and peanut derivatives Free from other nut and nut derivatives Free from nut derived oil
- sesame seeds and derivatives
- other seeds and derivatives
- milk and derivatives
- egg, egg derivative and albumen
- wheat, rye, oats, barley and derivatives Free from soya and derivatives
- maize and derivatives Free from lupin and derivatives
- rice and derivatives Free from gluten
- fruit and derivatives
- yeast and derivatives
- vegetables and derivatives
- fish, crustaceans, molluscs and derivatives Free from additives
- Azo and coal tar dyes
- natural colours
- artificial colours
- M.S.G. (added)
- M.S.G. (naturally occurring)