The Grenada Chocolate Company Ltd.
Hermitage, St. Patrick’s
Grenada, West Indies
- All GCC bars are made without nuts, seeds or dairy content. They are made in a factory which does not use any of these ingredients so are also nut, seed and dairy ‘trace free’.
The factory is closed at the weekend and cannot normally take visits other than from accredited journalists etc.
- Vistors are advised to go to the nearby Belmont Estate where you can see cocoa being processed, open weekdays and Sundays.
- The factory outlet shop has excellent video of the chocolate making process (as well as excellent chocolates!), open weekdays and Sundays.Hours of Operation – 9:00 to 5:00 Please call in advance for tour.
- The GCC factory outlet shop, which makes a range of hand made truffles and dipped fruits is on Belmont Estate and its open on weekdays and Sundays!
- There are cocoa tours which are run by Belmont Estate, which go across the bridge and onto our farm, where in the right season you can see the fresh cocoa pods on the trees.
We look forward to seeing you!
Owing to limited stocks of organic cocoa the GCC can only supply existing distributors in the EU, USA and Canada. You can contact them via the links indicated below: